Wednesday, December 5, 2007

A start..finally..

I have finally taken the time out to create a blog and finally write my first post. Not that I am very busy. Its just the laziness which dominates me. I think i should started worshipping Garfield. Anyhow, "Aleatoriedad Redefinido"- its spanish for "Randomness redefined". That is the true explanation of how I live my life "now". It has not been very long since i discovered how randomly I eat, talk , sleep, study, go out, write ..anything! ( I was surprised myself). However, this discovery in myself which honestly has made me a lot happier and much more content with myself is because of this friend I made in an absolutely crazy corner of this world- Hinjewadi ( who has heard of this place ever???) But that is where my desire to do a MBA has brought me. Its supposedly in Pune. It is nice but I swear it is in the middle of nowhere. I wish I was more near civilization.
Civilization, how addicted it has made all of us. It is just so necessary for a 'revival' once in a few days. Living in this place away from home, away from friends and family with a 7 day working schedule, a lot of realizations about various things have been acknowledged. I need to go now...so I will end my first post here and will try writing as often as i can.

No comments: